Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Englishman In New York

I don't drink coffee I take tea my dear
I like my toast done on one side
And you can hear it in my accent when I talk
I'm an Englishman in New York

Today's interlude comes to us from a Brit living in NYC. While his commentary on the bubble is UK-centric, I think it would be good for readers to get a bit of exposure to this issue, and not just on a national level, but an international one.

House of Cards

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one." - Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

Caveat Emptor!
Grim

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

4/18/2006 10:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home