Sunday, December 18, 2005

Home Again

It's good to be back home again!

The past few months have turned me into a plugged-in news junkie. I can't go an hour without checking the newswires, looking for updates on economic reports, or keeping an eye on the stock and bond markets. Let's just say the withdrawl set in late on the first day of vacation, shortly after I found out internet access would cost me some $45 an hour.

By the second day, I was hunting for internet cafes, anywhere I could plug in for cheap, no dice. Was able to sporadically get CNN, but that didn't quench the thirst. They barely even covered the fed rate hike on Tuesday (or maybe I just missed the piece). Either way, TV was a poor substitute for what I was used to.

It's great to be home, and not just because I'm an information junkie. Is it just me or does anyone else get tired out on long vacations? Seems like the last day or two I just can't wait to get back home. Time to get back to blogging!

Caveat Emptor!
Grim

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, welcome back since you get cnn news you might have come across this already.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/28/vacations/index.html

12/18/2005 04:49:00 PM  
Blogger grim said...

rentinginnj,

Search back in the archives..

"Cambridge Crossing Crazy in Clifton" was one of my first blog posts here.

I've been meaning to follow up on it for a while now.

jb

12/18/2005 04:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I enjoy your blog very much. thank you. ps: If you have any info on the Englewood, Englewood Cliffs, Alpine areas that would be cool. House prices vs. incomes are out of whack big time.

12/19/2005 01:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

4/18/2006 10:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home