Thursday, January 19, 2006

Signs, Signs, Everywhere Signs

This picture was posted up at Bubblemeter this morning. Please check out David's site if you haven't yet.



I couldn't help myself, this is perhaps the best "signs" picture posted yet. It was provided by one of the Bubblemeter readers. Since I did appropriate this image from his website, I ask readers to please visit Bubblemeter and drop a comment or two. Web traffic and comments are the fuel that drive bloggers, it's how we know people are interested and that we're doing a good job.

Caveat Emptor!
Grim


6 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Thanks for the post. It is an amazing picture that was sent in by one of my readers.

Keep up the great work on your site.

1/19/2006 10:03:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I also posted this on Flickr. Hope that's OK.

Check out:

http://flickr.com/photos/tags/realestate+forsale+sign/

Thanks.

1/19/2006 11:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Desperate sellers lining up to be slaughtered.

DO NOT be a FOOL and bail these speculators out. let'em sink.

1/19/2006 11:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FBR popping bubble on CNBC right now...oooooooooof!

1/19/2006 03:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the next 6 months as the Arrogant Remodelers are begging for work, I am going to bleed a few at obscenely low prices. I had to deal with these greedy jerks last 2 years to get a job done but they were cocky F%$#@. Now they are going to pay as they starve!

1/19/2006 06:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

4/18/2006 11:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home