Friday, January 20, 2006

NNJBubble Reaches Milestone - 100,000 Hits

Well, it took us about 6 months to get here. I remember the early days of the blog when I was excited to see 100 hits a day (and 20 of them were mine).

Traffic has really picked up lately, and each week brings more. We averaging about 900-950 visits a day and will likely push through the 1000-a-day mark if the trend continues.

I want to thank everyone for getting the word out! But please, continue to spread the word. Believe it or not, it takes me hours a day to keep this blog going, mulling over statistics, doing research, continually watching the newsfeeds. You know what keeps me going? Seeing traffic, seeing comments, knowing people care about what I'm trying to do. Seeing the traffic increase week after week lets me know that what I'm doing is important. If you want this to continue and improve, tell a neighbor, email a friend, post something on a bulletin board, persuade a journalist friend to do an article, anything, but please, keep the traffic coming. With that, I'll quit before I start to sound like a PBS telethon!

A big thanks to all my readers, not just the ones from New Jersey, but everyone across the U.S. and even the world.

Caveat Emptor!
Grim

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am addicted to your blogg. This is the first thing I do when I wake up, after lunch, before I go home , before I go to bed. Will you please extend your blogg to White Plains and Westchester area if you can?

1/20/2006 01:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site--please keep up the good work! As someone who would like to be a first time homebuyer in Hudson Co (someday) but simply can't afford it, I find your reasoned analysis a great help in keeping my head on straight.

1/20/2006 02:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grim:

I thank you for your precious time and effort in gathering information that will help readers as such as myself who want to become a first time homebuyer when I grow up (LOL). Again thank you and keep up the hard work!! I appreciate it.

1/20/2006 03:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a big thankyou to you too Grim!

1/20/2006 07:46:00 PM  
Blogger Roadtripboy said...

I know I'm adding a few hits a day to your blog. I read it everyday and I'm always surprised by how much you post and how quickly you do it! Keep up the good work---I'm learning more every day.

1/20/2006 11:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep on bursting that insane Northern New Jersey real estate bubble. Excellent blog.

1/21/2006 05:31:00 PM  
Blogger David said...

Congratulations on the 100K mark! It is a significant mark in a blog's history. Huge accomplishment. It means a large group of people are reading.

Super blog. :-)

Keep up the solid reporting.

David
Bubble Meter Blog

1/21/2006 08:04:00 PM  
Blogger Roadtripboy said...

Grim,

I think it's great that your blog has received 100k hits. You're performing a great and desperatley needed service here and I think I can speak for all readers when I say we thank you!

Not to "burst your bubble" (pun intended!), but do you have a way of tracking the hits on your site to determine how many are new hits (person visiting for the first time) versus repeat visitors who, like myself visit multiple times per week? For the past 2-3 weeks, I've been going on myself nearly twice a day, every day, and I'm assuming each time would be counted as a "hit", right? It would be interesting to understand how large the readership is that the 100K hits represents.

Just a thought.

1/23/2006 01:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

4/18/2006 10:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home